Tuesday 1 July 2014

Steamy Windows

This is not my story, but I enjoyed it so much, Lyn has let me share it with you.

Lyn Tyson, my travel agent recently went to Dubai on a work trip to test out some of the hotels on offer there - one of the perks of being a travel agent I suspect.  


This is her story:

I found myself in Dubai for 5 nights quite unexpectedly two weeks ago to check out the Jumeirah hotel group.  We were ooohing and aaahing about the magnificent 300 degree panoramic view from our 47th floor apartment one afternoon when suddenly... 


two heads appeared outside the windows…the window cleaners!!  


Bit of a surprise!

The chap on the right doesn't appear to be doing any washing of any windows, nor does he appear to be wearing any safety equipment..... what the hell was he doing up there?



No comments:

Post a Comment