Thursday 15 May 2014

Emirates Customer Service?

As we were boarding the plane, all the Emirates staff were very helpful and friendly and smiley.

On spotting my Dubai guide book, one hosty, Bruno immediately swooped in and in line with all his customer service training stated that he would be very happy to recommend things.

"...short of personally showing you around, I can recommend anything..."

Naturally with food on my mind, I asked if he could recommend any good restaurants.  This was his reply...

"Well, you've got 13 hours to read that guide book.  You're sure to find something."


And that was that. Off he went to chat meaninglessly with other passengers.

I have to say that the customer service, especially the smiles all seemed to be left in Melbourne with the ground staff because there wasn't a single one throughout the whole journey... I'd go as far as to say - rude.  I know that's a big call for such a big airline, but I have to call it like I see it.


Life your game please Emirates.

1 comment:

  1. Sad to say we found Emirates, exactly the same. More smiles from the under paid, over worked poor cousins at Jetstar!

    ReplyDelete