Sunday 11 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day

I've met some lovely mums in my time and they are all very beautiful and lovely in their own way.  However, there is something about your own mum that is so super duper special she just doesn't compare to anyone else.

Today is Mother's Day in Australia and and the day my Jenny arrived in Melbourne to start our journey.

So I would like to share with you the beauty that is my beautiful Mum.


First of all - she's got a couple of very cute kids and is totally cool as she wears matching cartoon t-shirts with them.

(That's me on the left)

She always lets you know where you stand.

She is very glamorous and totally rocks a green, wide lapelled shirt.


She is very generous and was the first to bring back exotic prizes from strange and distant lands...... and started my ever growing collection.


She still loves to travel and try new experiences. 

 (Vietnamese Cooking School with me and my sister, Jodie)

(Climbing a glacier in Alaska) 

(Trying on new hat wear at a petrol station in Canada) 


Cheers to me Jenny, my favourite Mum in the whole world.

Happy Mother's Day.

xxx





1 comment: