Monday 30 June 2014

Breakfast Eggsperiment!

 So this morning Jenny and I had eggs benedict for brekkie.  I always ask for sauce on the side because in my opinion, they always put too much on and it makes it too rich, so I like to put it on myself - sparingly.  However, when it arrived to the table this morning it was a funny yellowy orangey colour, was lumpy and didn't look one bit appetising. So I opted to not have any, but Jenny was brave and ladled it onto the eggs.

I asked her what it was like and her reply was:

"It's like nothing you've ever tasted before.  Nothing!  Nothing I've ever eaten, has ever tasted like this"


It was the worst eggs benny that either of us had ever eaten, which is a shame.

1 comment:

  1. AAhh.Oh dear.I'll take my scrambled eggs any day girls.

    ReplyDelete